Tired of the daily traffic jam on the A1?
terra is a family business that has been established for over 45 years and is based in Buchholz in der Nordheide. We are family and down-to-earth and at the same time we are cosmopolitan, modern and internationally active.
In Germany, we are the market leader in the field of vehicle transfers for all types of commercial vehicles.
- Planning, organization, handling and monitoring of transports/shipping of all kinds
- Operational customer support and post-calculation
- Recording of the transport orders in the SAP merchandise management system
- Customer care and correspondence in German and English
- Good knowledge of spoken and written English, French and/or Spanish an advantage
- Completed training in the field of forwarding/shipping
- First professional experience in the field of forwarding/sea freight desirable
- Good PC user skills (MS Office)
- Structured, sustainable and careful work
We offer you
- Good development opportunities
- Activities in a motivated team with a good atmosphere
- Trust working hours
- Partial home office work possible
- Short decision paths
- Modern means of communication and work in representative offices
- Good social connections and additional remuneration
- Complimentary lunch/drinks
We look forward to receiving your informative application documents and the indication of the possible starting date and your salary expectations. Please apply via the website or email your application directly to Lucia Vooth.
terra trading and forwarding company mbH
e.g. Attn: Lucia Vooth
Bäckerstrasse 24 21244 Buchholz id N.
Tel. 0 41 81 / 300 -3790